The Anschutz Health and Wellness Center was founded by two of Colorado’s most visionary organizations: the Anschutz Foundation and the University of Colorado. Bringing together a state-of-the-art facility with top researchers and scientists, our goal is to create the nation’s go-to research facility for wellness and integrated programs providing whole-person support. Our scientific, evidence-based wellness strategies extend well beyond the walls of the Center to reach communities, transforming lives every step of the way. When life is transformed, you see how wellness changes everything.
Fitness & Performance
- Exceed your goals with exercise physiology and personal training experts
- Experience the latest fitness innovations
- Diversify your workout with over 75 weekly group exercise classes
- Take advantage of technologically advanced equipment and programming
- Rebuild, reignite and reinforce your metabolism
- Create measurable change with sustainable results
- Explore integrated, personalized programs and consultations
- Trust evidence-based, proven weight-loss programs
168极速赛车正规官方开奖历史结果查询 Wellness Services
- Minimize the impact of stress and anxiety
- Understand your body’s composition
- Discover the influence of mind over body
- Treat yourself to the healing power of massage
- Learn from industry-leading nutrition and obesity researchers
- Prevent disease with our interdisciplinary scientific approach
- Participate in innovative wellness research
- Benefit from campus and community collaborations
Monthly Specials and Events
More than just a gym! We have events going on all month long – check out our calendar now!
A LOOK INSIDE OUR FACILITIES
How can we help you?
Fill out this form and your information will be directed to the person who can help you.
The CU Health and Wellness Center inquiry service is not meant for urgent health conditions. If you feel like you or someone else is experiencing an emergency please call 911.